- Phosphorous (DB) 13 – 14%
- Nitrogen (DB) 5 – 6%
- Protein Hydrolysate 40%
- Organic Carbon >30%
- Other Nutrients 1 – 2%
(K,Mg, , Fe, B, Cu, Mn & Zn)
- It is a recommended for vegetables, Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Fruits, Cotton, Cereals, horticulture crop and all other crops.
Method of Application & Dosage
- Foliar Application
2 -3 ml / lt of Water
- Drip Irrigation
1 – 1.5 Lt / acre
- Increases resistance to agricultural pests and diseases.
- Addresses the phosphorous deficiency in all crops.
- Promotes the development of the healthy primary roots and their subsequent branches.
- Enhances flowering and increases fruit and seed production.
- Effective for the healthy crop production and higher yields.
- Helps in Photosynthesis and respiration.
- Complete biodegradable and improve soil health.
- Compatible to be used along with other fertilizers / pesticides